As businesses become more aware about the importance of a diverse workforce, AI, and the benefits this can bring, we discussed education & skills, inclusion, diversity, AI and the importance of health & wellbeing in the workforce at our workforce of the future event.
We heard from other organisations that are making great in roads and advancements in creating an authentic, inclusive culture, that really is making a difference to their bottom line, retention and recruitment and we shared ideas and talked round tables.
Many thanks to our fabulous presenters at the Workplace of the Future event hosted by Renishaw PLC
- Welcome from Chris Pockett, Head of Communications at Renishaw
- Clare Marchant – Vice Chancellor at the University of Gloucestershire
- Nigel Church & Tom Henson, emerge Digital – AI in the Workplace
- Amelia Orchard-Smith, ED&I Lead from Renishaw on what Renishaw are doing in this area
- Helen Crocker & Emma Cleasby from Artlift – The value of Art in Health and Wellbeing
All the pictures can be seen here: https://www.circle2success.com/photo-gallery/?album=77195
Presentation from Emerge Digital: The Importance of AI in the Workplace Slides
Presentation from Amelia Orchard-Smith: Renishaw ED&I Slides
Presentation from Artlift: Artlift presentation