Terms and Conditions:
Click here to read our terms and conditions.
Code of conduct:
Circle2Success Code of Conduct
The purpose of the Code of Conduct is to ensure that all members feel welcome at meetings; are able to contribute fully; feel engaged and get the greatest value out of being a member.
By agreeing to our code of conduct you are agreeing to:
- Abide by the Chatham House Rules – nothing attributable is repeated outside unless permission is given by the person concerned; only generic themes are repeated without consent and sensitive information says within the group
- Participate fully in the group exchanges, and not engage in sideline conversations, cross-talk, or distracting behaviours
- Participate during meetings, come with an open mind and contribute positively to the discussions
- Be prepared to share areas of best practice to help other members
- Support and assist other Members in seeking the best possible solution to problems being discussed
- Not use members details improperly that could cause upset to individuals or harm the reputation of C2S
- Not explicitly tout or solicit for business at meetings or by emailing members – business will come
- Not promote external events or activities directly to all members only via C2S without consent
- Respect others people’s views
- Switch off/silent mobile phones during the meeting.
- Make no derogatory personal comments regarding others present or absent from any meeting
- Make a member of C2S aware if you feel you cannot talk about issues or concerns during the meeting
Anyone deliberately not abiding by the Code of Conduct may be asked to leave the network.