Recruitment is what we do.
- We’re far more interested in learning what you do and in helping you to find the staff you need for the jobs you have, when and where you want them.
- If you’re looking for senior appointments, permanent staff, temporary, contract or interim workers then you’ve come to the right place.
- Our business was established in 1997 and since then we have placed well over 11,000 people into employment in a wide cross section of industry sectors throughout the M4/M5 corridor. If you operate in any of the markets above, please give us the opportunity to show you just how useful we can be.
- Allow us to meet with you and we’ll be honest about what we can do. You’ll find us easy to do business with.
“My vision for my business in 1997 was very clear and the values remain the same. As a team, we have very clear ethics and we work to standards set in our own points of culture. Honesty, reliability and only promising what we know we can achieve is at the core of our business.”
– Tricia Hay, Owner Director
I’m very proud of the way we operate and really passionate about making sure we uphold our standards in what is a highly competitive market.
As a business, we have to have standard terms and conditions of business (as part of the Institute of Recruiters), but we much prefer to work to our own high standards put together over years of trading in the recruitment sector.
What sets us apart is that we listen, learn and make sure we fully understand your requirements. First we agree with you on how we can work together, keeping our prices competitive and working within your budget. Then, we assess your situation and the problem it’s causing you, to understand the type of candidate you need to help you solve it; we search our database of high calibre candidates using our knowledge of people that would fit your organisation, or advertise using relevant media if necessary; we manage all applicants and make sure you get sent details of only those who are relevant; conduct interviews and appropriate skill tests; we prepare candidates for their interviews and liaise with all shortlisted candidates to make sure they know the outcome of the interviews.
In short, we streamline the process to ensure that your time isn’t wasted and that the end result benefits your company.
- We’ll listen, learn, and ask if we don’t understand.
- Meet you for a coffee and talk through your situation, the problem it’s causing you and understand what type of individual you need
- Agree with you how you’d like us to work
- Be honest about our prices up front and work to your budget where possible
- Search our database of high calibre candidates using our knowledge of people that would fit your organisation, or advertise using relevant media if necessary
- Conduct interviews and appropriate skill tests
- Manage all applicants and make sure you get sent details of only those who are relevant
- Give candidates all the information they need before and after the interview
- Liaise with all shortlisted applicants to make sure they know the outcome of the interviews
- Make an offer if you wish us to
- Won’t ask you to pay a penny if you’re not happy about what we’ve done for you