The University of Gloucestershire is delighted to present this exciting opportunity to help support your business’ growth; the UK Government’s ‘Help to Grow: Management’ Course. We have helped over 100 business leaders in our county and now excited to advertise for a new cohort in January 2024.
Help to Grow: Management is a training course for business leaders. Designed and delivered by industry experts and entrepreneurs at world-class business schools, this leadership course will help you learn how to take your business to the next level, increasing profitability, innovation and growth.
As part of the course you will:
- learn from experts and entrepreneurs at accredited business schools
- get 10 hours of 1-to-1 mentoring support to help you apply the learning to your business
- learn about topics like developing a marketing strategy, financial management, and more
- develop a plan to help your business grow
- become more confident leading your business through current and future challenges.
The course is designed to fit around existing work and personal commitments. It is 12 weeks long, with around 4 hours of training each week. It is 90% funded by the Government, meaning you’ll pay £750 per person.
For more information about what you can expect to learn on the course, please visit link
To register for our January cohort: https://bit.ly/RegisterGlosJanHTGM
For any additional information, you can contact the team: email@example.com