Business Growth Series – Workshop 4 Selling in Times of Uncertainty
When & where
- Date: Thursday 22/02/2024
- Time: 9:00am - 11:30am
- At: BPE - St James House, Cheltenham United Kingdom
About the event
The C2S Business Growth series of workshops have been designed to take you on a journey to understand what is currently happening within your organisation and how to best position yourself for future success around 4 key areas:
• Workshops 1,2 and 5 look to provide insights into strategy and execution. There is a saying that ‘Strategy without execution is a dream. And execution without a strategy is a nightmare’. Let’s make sure we have an executable strategy and robust plans in place for delivery.
• Workshops 3 and 4 examine the way the organisation interacts with customers, both internally and externally, how you position your offering, and understand how best to sell your products and services.
You can join all of the programme, or you can attend those workshops which are currently a priority for you/your team.
This series of workshops are aimed at owners/directors and senior managers who are looking to be in the best position to maximize opportunities in 2023, and to react quickly to a volatile marketplace. There will, however, still be many opportunities available to those that are agile and forward thinking.
Deciding which ways to grow needs to be intentional — not driven by luck. Be intentional and join us for these insightful and practical series of workshops.
Workshop 4 – Selling in Times of Uncertainty
Examine the way your organisation interacts with customers; existing and potential and how you position your offering, and understand how best to sell your products and services.
Scalable growth strategy that gets your team onto the critical path of your customers and will drive sustainable and repeatable growth – regardless of market conditions.
Move away from a “freeze or flight” response or working “frantically and sporadically” to building strong momentum in your pipeline. Paul Hillis and Nigel Dunand of Sandler will show you –
– How productive teams combine attitudes, behaviors, and techniques to achieve sales success in any market.
– How to develop your team’s KARE program that will prioritize your selling activities for maximum results.
– How properly prepare each correspondence and pre-plan for meetings to maintain control of the sales lifecycle.
The session will be facilitated by Paul Hillis & Nigel Dunand, Directors, Sandler Training:
St James House, Cheltenham United Kingdom