A big thank you to Darren Stevens from Prestbury Marketing and Paul Grant from Areca Design for bringing us up to date with the latest marketing trends and technologies.
Darren has been working marketing all his life from large corporates and top 100 businesses to starts up and Entrepreneurs. He has a fantastic understanding of the marketing industry and trends that deliver the best results. Darren shared with us top tips on how best to get the most out of your marketing budget, How GDPR will impact on your future marketing strategy and process, understand where your best return on investment is and analysed the benefits of social media and online marketing to more traditional methods.
Interesting STAT’s from Darren
- The average person is exposed to 5,000 advertising messages per day.
- It is estimated that there are 3 million websites in the UK alone.
- Research shows that typically people now need to see an advert between 5 and 12 times before responding (accepted theory used to be 7).
- 74% of consumers check social media before making a purchase.
- The average bounce rate on websites in the UK is 32.45%.
- 84% of consumers trust online reviews as much as they do personal recommendation.
- Women are likely to click on a paid for search ad than men (53% versus 47%)
- The average firm spends over 7% of turnover on marketing and research shows that to out-perform competitors you need to spend over 13%
- The pace of change in marketing is accelerating, what works best for you now will almost certainly not be the case in 2-3 years’ time
A great conversation around how GDPR will impact on your marketing going forward – Check out the whole presentation or slides on the C2S Member only Value + page (Or wherever we put it)
Paul Grant from Areca Design demonstrated the latest technology in APPS and getting your brand to leap of the page – and I mean actually Leap of the page!!!
With GDPR making it even harder for us to gain new business contacts and prospects this cutting edge technology with tick all the boxes for audit trail on new business leads and can be designed to promote any messaging you wish to get out to the market place. Ingenious and fun, a winner for today’s business.
C2S will be partnering with Areca to bring you a fantastic offer shortly – watch this space!