Date: Thursday 13th June
Time: 8:00am – 10:30am
Location: Brickhampton Court Golf Complex, Churchdown, GL2 9QF
BPE Solicitors, Hazlewoods, GillHarrisJames (GHJ) and BGF have come together to provide you with a tailor-made growth seminar.
Throughout this session, our team of experts will discuss key areas of advice and highlight common pitfalls in your growth strategy, evaluating risk, maximising value and navigating your way to a successful exit.
This event is primarily aimed at business owners looking to maximise value and secure growth
8:00am Arrival and Bacon Rolls
8:30am – 10.00am Presentations
- GHJ – Commercial growth, marketing and strategy
- Hazlewoods – How to value a business and maximise value on exit
- BPE Solicitors – De-risking and preparation strategy
- BGF – Funding for growth, investments and providing growth and exit case studies
10:00am – 10:30am – Q&A
How to register:
In aid of Winston’s Wish
All the information you might require is on our website, as per the below:
The Enterprise Challenge will test your entrepreneurial prowess!
We will give your team a seed fund of £50 and you need to turn this into as much money as you can.
The seed fund could be used to host an event or buy materials to create something to sell.
At the end of the challenge you return the seed fund, along with the money you have raised and then join us at ‘The Winstons’ to celebrate (prizes for the best idea and the most money raised!).
We’re hoping each team will at least double their seed fund – #doubleitforWW
For more information, you can download our flyer
Why take part?
- It’s the perfect way to unleash your inner entrepreneur and raise money at the same time
- Satisfy your competitive streak
- Have fun and support a fantastic charity!
Dates for your diary
Entry deadline: 31st May
Winston’s Pitch: 4th June
The Winstons: 10th July
How to enter
2) Email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org by 31st May along with a picture or video of your team holding the ‘We’re In’ poster
3) Join us on 4th June to pitch your idea to our panel and receive your seed fund
For any questions about the challenge, please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01242 248290