26 Steps toolkits enable managers at all levels to learn or re-calibrate the fundamentals of their role, and for an organisation to establish consistency of practice. They are mentored by a colleague who is also provided with guidance.
Benefits to your organisation and the individuals include:
- Direct impact on business performance, enabling value to the bottom line and making them more effective managers
- Structure for productive conversations and strong performance management
- Identify and address high cost issues such as bullying, harassment and absenteeism
- Fulfils employer requirements during performance disciplinary procedures
- Creation of good coaching habits for 1:1s.