Your trusted outsourced HR Partner
What we do
HR People Support provides cost effective HR services in Cheltenham and the surrounding areas to help your business to thrive. We work to ensure clients are gaining business advantage, as a result of an effectively managed, motivated and engaged workforce. You can trust us to look after your people, so you can look after your business.
Our team of experienced, CIPD qualified Cheltenham HR consultants have multi-sector expertise gained across the technology, financial services, healthcare, retail and charity/not for profit sectors.
We work flexibly, on a one-off project, or retained basis. Our clients have the confidence and reassurance of having HR experts on hand, when they’re needed, to deal with employee issues before they become a problem. We get to know clients, their business and enable them to improve overall business performance, whilst motivating and developing their most important resource, their people.
Nowadays, most companies want the benefit and peace of mind that comes with having specialist HR support, knowledge and expertise, to handle areas including:
- Team restructuring
- Mergers or acquisitions
- Changes in terms and conditions
- Employee data handling & GDPR advice
- Grievances or disciplinaries
- Flexible working
Arrange a no obligation, free consultation and see how HR People Support can help your business to thrive.
Benefits of outsourcing your HR
- Confidential, objective advice, based on HR best practice
- Access to specialist knowledge, at the right level of seniority to meet requirements
- Adherence to industry HR best practice, whilst ensuring you are meeting all HR legal requirements
- Flexible solutions, so you only pay for what your business needs, without having to increase headcount / employ permanent HR staff
- Time savings, to enable you to concentrate on growing your business, instead of dealing with staff issues
- Unlimited access to our dedicated CIPD qualified HR consultants, by telephone and email
- Ongoing HR compliance and meeting new legislative requirements, as changes occur
- Peace of mind knowing that whatever problems arise, expert, professional HR advice is available
- Regular articles and updates, keeping you up to date with employment and legal changes
- HR data management solutions, enabling controlled access to employee data, supporting GDPR compliance
- Elimination of stress and exposure to risk, for your business