We Are Corporate Venue Finders
Whether you need a boardroom for 2 people or an arena for 10,000, the art of venue finding can make or break your event – but you can trust Team FCCE to come up with the goods every time!
Our award-winning team all come from a venue, hotel or hospitality background, and make it their mission to visit as many venues as possible themselves from country pads to theme parks, sports stadiums to London landmarks.
We know all the trade secrets, the hidden gems and the right questions to ask, so leave us with your brief and budget and let us take care of the venue finding for your event – be it a conference, Christmas party, gala dinner or road show!
Collectively, the FCCE team has over 117 years’ experience in venue finding, so you can rest assured the job is in safe hands.
Once we’ve worked our magic, we’ll supply you with a timely proposal containing a number of options and ideas – and all you’ll have to do is select your first choice.
And, if you’re struggling to decide between the options we find, we can help there too – always happy to organise site visits so you can see first-hand the facilities on offer…
Why we’re First Choice for venue finding
- Our ‘magic pot’ contains detailed information on more than 15,000 venues
- We can book almost any venue, in the UK or internationally
- We can find venues for any size of event, from 2 to 10,000 (even larger, if you like!)
- We qualify venues to a high standard (we only want the best for you)
- We negotiate rates and contract terms with hotels and suppliers
- We track and manage venue payment schedules
- We track and report your spend (saving you some pennies)
- We make provisional bookings to ensure you have time to decide which choice is best for you
Sure, you could try doing your own venue finding – but why spend hours trawling the web for ideas when we can send the inspiration to you? Just give us a call and get in touch to find out more about how we can help…
We Are Event Management Specialists too…
Simply put, when it comes to event management, First Choice Conference & Events can do it all. So sit back, relax and put your project entirely in our hands…
We’ll take on the venue finding challenge, meet you for site visits and manage all your third-party suppliers – meaning you only ever have to talk to your one lovely event consultant!
And when all the i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed, we’ll be there on site with you to set up and manage the event too – ensuring everything runs perfectly smoothly (and ironing out any of those little things that threaten not to!)
Our full event management service takes the stress out of juggling the logistics, and allows you to focus on the important bits – be that perfecting the content, meeting event objectives, managing your VIP’s diaries or just allowing you to get back to your day job!
We’re excellent jugglers and this is our day job, so why not let us take care of everything on your behalf?
Want to know exactly what we can do for you?
Our event management services can include any or all of the below, to suit your needs. Our level of involvement is entirely up to you – although we are a very enthusiastic bunch so love to work with the full brief when we can!
- A full event management proposal – including appropriate third-party supplier proposals:
- Travel logistics
- Video & Photography
- Delegate Registration
- Finance & Negotiations – we work to get you the best value throughout the whole planning process, either by reducing rates or negotiating added extras. Your budget always stays firmly on our radar, and we’ll ensure invoices are paid on time by managing your payment schedules.
- Branding – we’ll create an event-branded website, print materials and merchandise tailored to your event (who doesn’t love a freebie!)
- On-Site Event Management – we’ll be there both on the days prior to the event and during the event itself with a team of cheery-faced, experienced event management personnel making sure the day runs to plan, to time and to your expectations.
- On-Site Supplier Liaison – we’ll meet and monitor the suppliers to make sure everything is just right.
- Health & Safety and Risk Assessments – not the most exciting element of the event management process, but vital nonetheless! Let us take this off your hands too – safety first, as they say!
To discuss your event management requirements in detail with a member of the First Choice Conference & Events team, please contact us on 01242 243475 we’ll be thrilled to get the ball rolling on your event…