The Almanzora Bay Group is a Spanish group of companies including Desert Springs S.L. , Bahia del Almanzora SL, Villaricos SL and Playas del Almanzora SL. It is a separately owned sister group to The Robert Hitchins Group in the UK, one of the country’s most consistent and successful private residential and commercial developers.
The objectives of the Almanzora Bay Group in the Almanzora are the creation of a wide range of opportunities for a better quality of life for both residents and visitors alike and the development of high quality residential tourism as a viable long-term alternative economy for the Almanzora, its people and its new residents.
- Desert Springs SL is developer of the Leisure Life concept; The Desert Springs Family Resort and Golf Club, the Desert Springs Academies of Golf & Cricket, The Crocodile and Sierras Clubs.
- Bahia del Almanzora SL is developer of the Beach Life concept at Playa Marques, an uninterrupted three and a half kilometre long stretch of sandy beach front nearby.
- Villaricos SL is developer of the Village Life concept at Villaricos, an existing refurbished coastal fishing village, alongside Playa Marques.
- Playas del Almanzora SL is the Spanish holidays and sales agent for the group in Spain and also provides administrative services.
- The Almanzora Group Ltd is a British subsidiary of The Robert Hitchins Group in the UK, it is not part of the Spanish group, but acts as principal sales and holidays agent in the UK and rest of Europe for the Spanish projects of the Almanzora Bay Group and others. It is the owner of this web site and the rights of copyright therein.
The Almanzora Bay Group is:
- Experienced and substantial
- Committed to the long term
- Consistent and successful
- Dedicated to quality