Cherington HR – People Management for Better Business
Cherington HR is a Worcestershire- based HR consultancy renowned for approaching HR issues from an ethical, but pragmatic business perspective and provides practical, affordable solutions to issues such as:
- Selecting the right candidate and providing the most effective development;
- Managing and motivating your people;
- Communicating the need for change;
- Resolving difficult people problems;
- Handling disciplinary and grievance cases;
- Implementing change plans;
- Managing HR administration with online GDPR-compliant HR software; and
- Ensuring that you are acting within the requirements of employment legislation.
Every business needs to recruit, manage, train and motivate its staff. However, not every business can afford the time required or the cost of employing someone to manage this on a full-time basis. Not all businesses are the same and so each solution is tailored to be the most appropriate for each business within an agreed budget
Cherington HR can help new businesses just starting up who need essential employment documents, or those that have been established for longer and need more in-depth HR support to develop it further, or to resolve critical people management issues.
Cherington HR was established in 2006 by Helen Astill, a widely respected and highly qualified HR professional. Since then, Cherington HR has been recognised for excellence in both customer and professional services, and for the approach it takes to relieving the stresses often felt by employers when dealing with difficult employee issues.
Get in touch today to see how we can help your business.