Networking with other businesses in your local area enables you to share experiences in a secure environment, while also making valuable contacts with potential clients and partners.
C2S Club Membership is open to all business people within an organisation, SME’s, Entreprenuers, sole traders or those that are part of a growing business. Whether you are looking to make new contacts, up skill yourself or your staff, develop new relationship or keep in touch with the latest business thinking the C2S Club membership has something for you. By joining our calender of monthly Workshops & Masterclasses you keep in touch with new ideas and learning.
Benefits For Members
- Access a programme of free monthly Workshops & Masterclasses on current business issues and topics
- 2 Visit per annum to successful businesses of interest
- Exclusive invitations to events
- C2S Networking events and Socials
- Link up with like-minded individuals
- Share ideas during round table discussions
- Meet potential new clients and suppliers
- Develop your colleagues’ skills in a safe environment
- Meet business and thought-leaders
- Develop business alliances and collaborations
- Raise the profile of your business
- Keep up to speed with what support is available.
- Access our supply chain
- Access to our members Value Add providing opportunities and discounts
- An opportunity to make offers to network members
- Regular newsletter and updates
- Book Club
- Access to an online community
- Keep up to date with current business news through our monthly Newsletter and member only Weekly Round Up
- Agreement to participate, add value and contribute
- Be prepared to share current issues and concerns
- Be prepared to share best practice to support other members
- Agreement to keep everything confidential – Chatham House Rules apply
- Abide by our code of conduct
An Exclusive Club
To join the C2S Club we ask that you complete a membership process.
C2S Club – for Networking £500 +VAT or £50 per month Gloucestershire Only