Ian Williams, one of the UK’s largest property services companies within the education, commercial and housing sectors announces good full-year results to 5 November 2017.
The business delivered a strong overall performance maintaining a good underlying operating margin of 5.5% with sales of £86million. Importantly, liquidity further improved and now exceeds £20m with Dunn & Bradstreet reporting a credit rating of 98.
Commenting on the results, Andy Havard, Managing Director, said: “Our commitment to high levels of employee engagement, through direct delivery and the development of a customer centric culture continues to pay off within a market that is seeing significant resource challenges.”
“Our focus on profitable growth, that is cash generative, combined with high levels of opportunity selection will ensure our order book and contract pipeline supports strong financial performance in the future.”
Highlights for the year included:
- Sales £86m, Profit EBITDA £4.7m
- Order book growth to £295m
- Apprenticeships now represent 11% of the workforce
- Liquidity exceeds £20million
- Market leading levels of client satisfaction with a Net Promoter Score of +29.5 considered to be ‘Great’