Growth Series Workshop 5: Getting the Right Leadership Perspective (In-Person)
When & where
- Date: Friday 17/02/2023
- Time: 9:00am - 11:30am
- At: ISO Quality Services Limited, Worcester - Bromyard Road, Worcester, WR2 5HP United Kingdom
About the event
The well-known saying “people don’t leave businesses; they leave managers and leaders” is very true. Successful leaders need to have an array of knowledge, skills, and helpful behaviours for a business to thrive. There is another factor though that often gets less attention, a flexible and adaptive mindset!
Leaders often see the world and lead through their own preferences, paying less attention to the needs of others. This engaging and interactive session will focus on how to develop a mindset that focuses on the four lenses of leadership.
Using the highly validated and globally used Herrmann International Whole Brain ® Thinking business toolkit, by the end of the session you will be clear on:
- What is a flexible and adaptive mindset and why does it matter
- How to use Whole Brain ® Thinking tools to lead in a more emotionally intelligent way
- How to tune into others and communicate more effectively
- How to take multiple perspectives and make better decisions
The session will be facilitated by Dave Morris and/or Rich Horton, Directors of Zentano Ltd, both of whom are highly experienced coaches and experts in leadership development.
ISO Quality Services Limited, Worcester
Bromyard Road, Worcester, WR2 5HP United Kingdom