EVENING RACES AT WORCESTER RACECOURSE
- Tuesday 30/07/2019
- 3:30pm - 9:00pm
This popular race evening returns to kick-start the calendar of events for the award-winning Pershore Plum Festival. At this event we’ll be taking in the atmosphere at Worcester Racecourse on a race evening with Jenny Cheshire, Executive Director of the racecourse, with an exclusive behind the scenes tour of the weighing room and parade ring, providing even more opportunities to get to know even more new contacts!
Event Charity: St Richard’s Hospice
This exclusive C2S Social is a great evening out – all are welcome: colleagues, clients, staff, friends and family! Great value – great fun!
Includes the following:
- Entry Tickets
- Private Marquee with limited space for small Expo (Stands and Promotional Material for C2S members only).
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- 3 Course Fine Dining Dinner.
- Behind the scenes tour of the weighing room and parade ring.
- Tipster on the day.
Approx. times for the evening:
- 3.30pm – Prosecco drinks reception and welcome
- 4pm – Weighing room tour for those who would like to do this
- 4.30pm – Sit down for 3 course, served meal
- 5pm – Tipster talk (during meal)
- 5.35pm – First race
- 8.50pm – Last race
Price – Members £65.00 + VAT & Non-Members £88.00 + VAT
Grand Stand Road
Worcester, Worcestershire WR1 3EJ United Kingdom