Business Support • Online • In Print • In Person
C2S Development Programme – Self Leadership
When & where
- Date: Friday 30/10/2020
- Time: 11:00am - 12:30pm
- At: web event -
About the event
Talking about Self-Leadership with leading HR And Training Providers HR Champions.
Like leadership, self-leadership is an influence process, but in the case of self-leadership, you’re leading yourself rather than others. Self-leadership is about taking control of your life, of becoming the sort of person you’d like to be. The goal of self-leadership is to exercise that control in a purposeful, effective way. Learning how to lead yourself leads to numerous benefits to your personal and professional life.
Self–leadership helps leaders become more self-aware, disciplined, and build stronger relationships. By training people to develop into self-leaders, organisations become more customers driven, cost effective, innovative, and effective.
5 Ways Your Self Leadership Will Make You a Better Leader
- Develop more self-awareness. This can be awareness of our values, intentions, motivations, strengths and weaknesses.
- Accept responsibility when things don’t go as expected.
- Ask for feedback consistently.
- Have clarity of intention.
- Focus on possibilities or solutions rather than situations or constraints.