Business Growth Series – Workshop 2 Execute your Plan & Achieve Your Goals (In-Person)
When & where
- Date: Friday 24/11/2023
- Time: 9:30am - 12:00pm
- At: Glos Enterprise, Twigworth Business Centre; Tewkesbury Road; Twigworth, GL2 9PG -
About the event
The C2S Business Growth series of workshops have been designed to take you on a journey to understand what is currently happening within your organisation and how to best position yourself for future success around 5 key areas:
• Workshops 1, 2 and 5 look to provide insights into strategy and execution. There is a saying that ‘Strategy without execution is a dream. And execution without a strategy is a nightmare’. Let’s make sure we have an executable strategy and robust plans in place for delivery.
• Workshops 3 and 4 examine the way the organisation interacts with customers, both internally and externally, how you position your offering, and understand how best to sell your products and services.
You can join all of the programme, or you can attend those workshops which are currently a priority for you/your team.
This series of workshops are aimed at owners/directors and senior managers who are looking to be in the best position to maximize opportunities in 2024, and to react quickly to a volatile marketplace. There will, however, still be many opportunities available to those that are agile and forward thinking.
Deciding which ways to grow needs to be intentional — not driven by luck. Be intentional and join us for these insightful and practical series of workshops.
Workshop 2 – Execute your Plan & Achieve Your Goals
‘Vision without action is a dream, action without vision is chaos’ is a famous Japanese proverb that sums up the number 1 obstacle that businesses face in achieving business goals – Lack of alignment between strategy and execution – In other words the actual “getting it done” bit.
In this interactive session, which requires you to have thought about your business goals and current business state ahead of the session (this can be in draft form), the focus will be on turning your goals into reality, by looking at practical ways to overcome the 3 top reasons that execution fails; prioritisation, alignment and communication.
Using an adapted Norton and Kaplan Balanced Scorecard framework, by the end of the session you will be clear on:
• What is going to get in the way of you achieving your goals
• What you need to prioritise
• How you can use the Balanced Scorecard to drive execution
The session will be facilitated by Hayley Parker, Founder & Director and Kevin Harris, CCO of OPS-BOX Ltd:
With over 60 years of combined experience, Hayley and Kevin have held pivotal roles in SMEs and large corporates, managing sales, operations, and strategy both domestically and abroad. Their expertise encompasses the creation and implementation of transformative strategic and operational plans with a focus on growth.
OPS-BOX works with clients to help them define and then execute operations to fulfil business growth ambitions, they are not your ordinary strategic partners, they are experts in the realities of execution and supporting you in really getting things done and moving forward in your business.
- Book other workshops in this series:
- Workshop 1 – Speed Up Organisational Change with New Insights 15th September with c2S
- Workshop 3 – How To Create a More Effective Marketing Strategy – 29th October 2023 with We Are Marketing
- Workshop 4 – Selling in Times of Uncertainty 13th January 2024 with Sandler Training
- Workshop 5 – Getting the Right Leadership Perspective 21st February with Gloucestershire Enterprise Ltd
Glos Enterprise, Twigworth Business Centre; Tewkesbury Road; Twigworth, GL2 9PG